Speidel’s storage tank is solid and weather-proof. Thanks to its very thick walls the tank is extremely robust and offers multiple uses. It can be positioned both indoors and outdoors. For the most part, storage tanks are used for water, waste water and natural brine, but also for UAN and even olive oil.
The container is made of high-quality, UV-resistant and food-safe PE-material. The discharge port with a 2" external thread is located directly above the tank bottom. Storage tanks can be positioned on any flat spot and are easy to be extended modularly.
- with German KTW-license for drinking water
- PE-barrel made of one piece without welds
Solid and exchangeable
- welded-on PE-flange 2" with double nipple
- ø 38 cm
PE-lid with hinge
- PE-lid with hinge
- Long-term use temperature for PE-made storage tank max. 60 °C
- Long-term use temperature for PP-made storage tank max. 90 °C
- waste-water containing faeces
- liquid fertilizer (UAN)
- cooking oil (e. g. olive oil)